From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4?
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 22:29:53 GMT
Let's work using JIRA, as there's always some form of discussion required.

Jude, can you please describe what you did there? The spatial module needs
to be brought in line with the latest spatial4j (see spatial4n, which needs
to be brought up to date as well) and the Spatial module there. There have
been a lot of API changes there. I think you picked quite a tough task as
your first...

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant