From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:36:39 GMT
We'll have a few more bugfixes for v4 coming soon to that branch, found an
issue with AbstractAppendingLongBuffer in our testing. But we are already
using core, facet, and highlight for beta testing use!

Jude, if you get started, note that we are currently targeting 4.3.1
compatibility, so make sure that any Java code you port is from the
lucene_solr_4_3 branch on the lucene/solr repo. We still need help with
porting the rest of the modules, and unit tests. Since Sharpen was a bit
unmaintained and as far as I could tell didn't have Java 7 compatibility,
we'd been porting it by hand, but if you're interested in getting Sharpen
up to date that would be helpful too.

--

Paul Irwin
Lead Software Engineer