From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4?
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 22:22:20 GMT
Jude,

Thanks for getting going on this! No we do not use pull requests on GitHub
currently. Once you're ready for something to go upstream, let me know and
I can pull from your fork and push it up. Eventually we can get you commit
access if you make enough progress to make it worthwhile. We haven't yet
been using Jira for any of the 4.x work as I don't think it's quite to that
stage of needing tickets for issues.

--

Paul Irwin
Lead Software Engineer