From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: New release Lucene.Net
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:31:37 GMT
Fran, we're working (slowly but surely) on getting 4.3 compatibility. In
the branch_4x branch, you can now successfully build and run much of
Lucene.net core, analysis, query parser, facet, and highlighting. We just
need to finish the other contrib modules and port the unit tests.

We encourage you to get involved if you can, let me know if you'd like
instructions on how to get started.

--

Paul Irwin
Lead Software Engineer