From Jude Bowman <jud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4?
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 22:47:22 GMT
Sure.  I stated by looking at the Java version from the lucene_solr_4_3
branch. located at
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/lucene_solr_4_3/lucene/spatial/src/java/org/apache/lucene/spatial

I basically was attempting to
1) get rid of all the build errors in the classes that already exist,
2) remove the classes/files (such as the Spatial\BBox subdirectory) that do
not exist in the 4.3 Java version,
3) Add the new classes that are in the Java 4.3 version that do not exist
in the .NET version yet.

I was not aware of spatial4j/spatial4n component of this project.  Is
mirroring the code in the above Java 4.3 branch not the correct thing to be
doing for this Spatial project?

If I did pick too hard of a task to start with, I do not mind moving to
something a little more simpler.  If you have any recommendations, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks