From Jude Bowman <jud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4?
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 22:20:17 GMT
I started by working in the Contrib.Spatial project and made a lot of
progress to get the number of build errors down.  From my public repo where
I cloned the lucene.net repo, I committed and then sent a Pull request
through GitHub.  If it does not show on your end, or I did not follow the
correct steps to get changes to you, please let me know.

Should I create a ticket in Jira to complete the porting of the Spatial
project, and continue to work on that until it is complete?

Thanks,

Jude