From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Bugfix release next week?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:54:24 GMT
Anyone in the PMC can hold a vote - If you want to start a vote release thread we need to create
the artifacts and sign them, then call a vote on those - I can set this up this evening if
you want.
I'll also try to update our documentation for this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=27836330