From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.net 4?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:04:41 GMT
Jude -
Thanks for offering to help, right now we are looking at porting 4.0 over (take a look at
this page) https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LUCENENET/Lucene+4x+Port+Progress
I believe the current process would be to check out our JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET
- right now it's pretty empty, so you might create a ticket for your specific feature). Using
the page above and possibly Paul and Itamar's help, pick out a feature, create your ticket
for that feature, and then create a pull request.
We'll need to have you fill out a CLA for any contribuations you make, just some paperwork.
We can do that when a pull request comes in.
Paul or Itamar (or anyone else), is there a specific feature that Jude could work on for us?
~P