From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4?
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 14:22:35 GMT
A couple thoughts:

Do we want to have a dev team meetup sometime like via Google Hangouts?

And what do you guys think about adopting a cadence (a la scrum) for
development? That way we can have more visibility into what's getting done
(and what's not getting done).

Just trying to be helpful, please no one bite my head off for suggesting
that :-)

Paul

--

Paul Irwin