From Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4?
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:27:28 GMT
Hi,

I'm, personally, having trouble seeing what's needed for continued
porting. I have no clue how the porting is done, tools involved and what
secret magical phrases are used when noone is looking. I know how to use
Lucene to implement features, but the inner workings of files, threads
and the internal barometric pressure is unknown.

Where can I begin producing code, and do we have enough tests to verify
the solutions I come up with?

// Simon