From Zhiqiang Wang <zhiqiang.w...@innocellence.com>
Subject 转发: search issue with lucene.net 2.9.4.1 CJKAnalyzer special characters like '.','-'
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:39:25 GMT

Greeting

I use lucene.net to fulfill full-text search function, it works well  but find it can’t
find out any results if search string containing any special character like '.'or '-'.
For example: Keyword:“ALM-P177”  It seems working fine, However, when I tried with
the keyword
"ALM-P", "ALM-P1", "ALM-P17", there were no results.

I check CJKTokenizer source code and find it can support below three special characters, but
when I add other special characters like ‘.’ Or ‘-’, that can’t work.

if (Char.IsLetterOrDigit(c)
{
        if (length == 0) {
…}

What should I do to solve this issue, would you please give me some suggestions,

Much appreciated

Best Regard
wangzhqiang(Paris)
zhiqiang.wang@innocellence.com<mailto:zhiqiang.wang@innocellence.com>