From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: [8/9] PORTED KStemmer and KStemFilter
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 21:58:08 GMT
Unfortunately I haven't done anything since my last email update. Here's
the summary of my latest work from the last email:

   - Analyzers ported for most common analyzers -- Simple, Whitespace,
   Keyword, Standard, and now EnglishAnalyzer. Standard and English analyzers
   have been lightly tested but need more testing. Also pushed up is the
   ChineseAnalyzer from Athrun Saga.
   - New Sandbox contrib library to match upstream. Moved regex query
   classes into here to match upstream as well.
   - Queries library fully ported.
   - New QueryParsers contrib library fully ported. Classic QueryParser has
   been lightly tested.
   - Highlight and FastVectorHighlight have been merged into just Highlight
   to match upstream, and have been fully ported. Also includes new Postings
   Highlighter.
   - New Facet contrib library effectively fully ported. There were some
   large classes in Facet.Collections that weren’t being referenced that I
   haven't ported yet, because I can’t figure out what they’re used for. It’s
   been lightly tested and it’s so refreshing to have a robust faceted search
   in Lucene.net!