From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Download Page
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 17:44:09 GMT
Hi all,

Sebb pointed out our download page wasn't conforming with the ASF
policies (LUCENNET-532), I've changed that.  The real link now goes to
download.cgi rather than .html.

The page isn't pretty and I'm not much of a designer, so if anybody
want's to lend a hand, you're more than welcome.

Two things are missing before we can close the ticket:

* the links inside the blog (and the index page generated from it)
  should not directly point towards the files to download but rather
  link to the download page.  I've never used the blog and wouldn't even
  know how and where to access it, would be nice if anybody who knows
  their way around could fix this.

* there is no KEYS file in the dist area.  I still have the KEYS file
  from Incubator around but strangely cannot commit it.

Stefan