From mherndon michael <mhern...@michaelherndon.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4.3 failing test case - Merge Background Exception
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:32:46 GMT
two options unless others can offer a better solution (crosses fingers):

you can clone the official repo, make changes, commit to a repo on github
and I can merge the changes..

or

you can fork my repo, make changes, send a pull request on github and I can
merge the changes.

I have zero control over the apache mirror.

-M