From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4.3 failing test case - Merge Background Exception
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 20:58:06 GMT
I think it would be great to be able to submit a pull request to the apache
github mirror, but if that's not possible, someone will have to be
responsible for the merging. I'll go along with whatever the consensus is.

I think I fixed the FST bug. It was an oversight when porting the class
that there as an ambiguity between a parameter and a field. It now writes
my full test index correctly. I'll start plugging it into my domain app and
see if I can really write a full index (Lucene.net 3.0.3 size is about
400-500GB).

Here's the commit:
https://github.com/paulirwin/lucene.net/commit/8404b339a7018574275f490069b39d9fd4256d14

So I've got 3 commits ready to go into the 4x branch (1 just a minor
variable name fix for a bad find/replace), once we decide on how to do
them. If I get commit access I suppose I could add the official apache git
repo as an upstream source and push them in.

Also there's the Chinese work from Athrun Saga, which I haven't yet merged
into my repo: https://github.com/paulirwin/lucene.net/pull/2

Paul