From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4.3 failing test case - Merge Background Exception
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 18:32:00 GMT
All, It dawned on me how to find the issue and I found it, it was an order
of operations issue with bit shifting in Packed64. That specific error now
seems to be fixed with this commit:

https://github.com/paulirwin/lucene.net/commit/279224adcabb4341979ff111216d51ad7ccfc9b7

So that brings up the question, how should I submit pull requests, to the
GitHub mirror? It still doesn't have the new branch from the apache repo.
Let me know what I should do, or someone is welcome to pull that commit in
manually.

The gist I sent below still gives an exception, however, but it's a new
one, an "already finished" exception in FST which is the only other
exception I've seen so far. Once we fix that one we should be in better
shape.

Paul