From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Windows RT / WP8 Version
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2013 04:42:23 GMT
Ill work on the official access - what is your apache username?

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Paul Irwin<mailto:pirwin@feature23.com>
Sent: ‎10/‎4/‎2013 11:14 AM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org<mailto:dev@lucenenet.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Windows RT / WP8 Version

Very good. When you can, please merge in the changes from my lucene_4_3_0
branch. Once those are merged into branch_4x, I'll pull that branch and
start commiting to that branch on my repo, to avoid the hassle of having to
jump between lucene_4_3_0 and branch_4x.

I'm about halfway through the QueryParsers.Flexible namespace. I'll stop
for now until the merges are done.

If I can get official commit access to the apache git repo, I can start
pushing there myself if that's easier.

Paul

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 1:25 PM, mherndon michael <
mherndon@michaelherndon.com> wrote:

> The lucene.net apache github mirror now mirrors
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lucenenet.git
>

> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Paul Irwin <pirwin@feature23.com> wrote:
>
> > Awesome! Thanks Michael. I encourage everyone to pull that code, build
> > Core, Analyzers, and QueryParsers, and start testing to knock out the
> > issues remaining before porting the rest. I've found a few bugs that I
> > can't understand. One is commit merges seem to break (commit like 5
> > documents, committing after each to see it), and I'm getting a very
> curious
> > bug in the FST classes on commit. I'll try coming up with discrete test
> > cases to see if we can find the root cause.
> >

> > On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM, mherndon michael <
> > mherndon@michaelherndon.com> wrote:
> >
> > > merged into branch_4x
> > > the git repo for commiters is:
> > >
> > > https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lucenenet.git
> > >
> > > the git repo for non-committers (contributors, developers, etc) that
> want
> > > to clone is:
> > >
> > > http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lucenenet.git
> > >

> > > Until the apache mirror gets fixed*. I'll try to keep mine updated with
> > the
> > > latest
> > > https://github.com/michaelherndon/lucene.net
> > >
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6741
> > >

> > > I suggest starting a new thread to do the following:
> > >
> > > Make a call for contributors.
> > > Establish the current state of the branch.
> > > Start planning.

> > go
> > > fork.

> > geobmx540@hotmail.com