From <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Lucene.net 4.3 Queries and QueryParsers Ready for Testing
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:40:48 GMT
https://github.com/paulirwin/lucene.net/tree/branch_4x

All, I’ve finished porting the Queries and QueryParsers assemblies and they should be ready
for testing. Also the Sandbox assembly has been ported. I tried pushing to git.apache.org
but it says I don’t have permission, although I have pushed successfully before. So I’ll
work with whomever on figuring out what’s going on there. In the meantime, can one of you
guys push my changes up to the official git repo from my branch_4x branch?

I’m going to move on next to Highlighter. If anyone is interested in jumping in and helping
the port, let me know and I can point you at a starting place.

Paul Irwin

Sent from Windows Mail