From <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.net 4.3 failing test case - Merge Background Exception
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:21:34 GMT
I’m almost done with Contrib.Queries and Contrib.QueryParsers, and I’ve got a few pending
commits that I need to push. Now that I’ve got git commit access it should move smoother
from here on. (Thanks Prescott and Stefan!)

I, perhaps selfishly, worked on the libs I needed first -- so I ported StandardAnalyzer and
then started on QueryParsers. But there’s still a lot left to do in Contrib.Analyzers, and
then there’s all the other existing contrib libraries, as well as the new ones that need
to be added (i.e. codecs).

Also, since you mentioned unit tests, I think getting that going would be a valuable use of
time.

And of course, make sure you’re referencing the lucene_solr_4_3 branch of the lucene-solr
code, and not trunk or one of the later releases. Once we get 4.3 done it should be much easier
(obviously) to jump to 4.5.

Paul

Sent from Windows Mail