From mherndon michael <mhern...@michaelherndon.com>
Subject Re: Windows RT / WP8 Version
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 01:52:42 GMT
I filed a ticket for infra to fix the github mirror.  I've created two
branches for now:

branch_4x & pcl.

I'll start working towards writing up how to start contributing to the
project and start another thread for the PCL, portable class library,
branch.

@Paul Irwin,
Has everyone that has contributed on the lucene 4.3 branch on your github
repo signed an contributors agreement for Apache?

If you have not, could you please send everyone to
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt and have that filled out. Also, if
you would be so kind as to fill out the "(optional) notify project:" field
so that someone hopefully notifies the committers when the forms are
submitted, that would be awesome.

Once this is done, I'll merge the work that you all have done into the
branch_4x branch that way others can pull from that and start to
contribute.

-M