From mherndon michael <mhern...@michaelherndon.com>
Subject Re: Windows RT / WP8 Version
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 21:00:13 GMT
At some point this week, I'm going to move forward and create two branches.

The bigger question is workflow moving forward. We had a long discussion on
accepting patches from the community and git earlier this year.

There is still friction because no one, to my current knowledge, can log
onto the apache github mirror and accept patches.

What can we do to work around this now and in the long term?  Would putting
a fork on my own account and accepting patches and then pushing them to the
official repo suffice for the short term or is there a better way to do
this?

-M