From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Windows RT / WP8 Version
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 20:07:10 GMT
Awesome! Thanks Michael. I encourage everyone to pull that code, build
Core, Analyzers, and QueryParsers, and start testing to knock out the
issues remaining before porting the rest. I've found a few bugs that I
can't understand. One is commit merges seem to break (commit like 5
documents, committing after each to see it), and I'm getting a very curious
bug in the FST classes on commit. I'll try coming up with discrete test
cases to see if we can find the root cause.