From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Windows RT / WP8 Version
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:21:34 GMT
Sorry about not getting the CLA in place yet, I was out of town much the
last few weeks. I'll round those up from everyone this week and scan them
and send them in.

I'm also going to try and come up with a test case that causes the index
writing bug that I can't figure out, and send that around to see if anyone
else can see what the problem is.