From Zachary Gramana <zgram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows RT / WP8 Version
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 23:05:00 GMT
Chris,

We are planning on releasing PCL support, but that looks more like early Fall. If the goal
is just to limit #if directives, then there is also the partial class approach to consider
in addition to PCL. Check out the "Cross Platform Mobile Development" video starting at 23:25
in (http://docs.xamarin.com/videos/cross-platform/cross-platform-mobile-development).

Cheers,
Zack