From Rob Vesse <rve...@dotnetrdf.org>
Subject Re: Lucene 4.0
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 20:35:56 GMT
Paul

You are doing great and much needed work and I look forward to eventually
being able to consume it in my projects that rely on Lucene.Net 3.0.3
currently.

I'm afraid the mailing list and more generally the project does appear to
be dead right now.  I keep an eye on general goings on at Apache that I am
interested in such as Lucene.Net and I did see that the Lucene.Net project
had its board report rejected in July.  I'm afraid I don't know why the
report was rejected as meetings don't become public record until the
following month when the next board meeting approves the minutes from the
previous meeting.

Rob