From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 4.0
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 02:52:02 GMT
Hey all, sorry it's been a little while, but I wanted to let you know that
although I took a few weeks off from it, I now have a 4.3.1 equivalent
Lucene.net core building and able to write a simple index in Lucene 4.2
codec and read in things like the number of documents and whatnot. Since
QueryParser has been moved to a separate module in Lucene Java 4.x, I
haven't ported that yet so I haven't done a real search, and I only built
the index using a quick port of KeywordAnalyzer which all those analyzers
have also moved to another module. But this is definitely good progress and
should be a launch point for finishing a 4.3/4.4 port.

You can see my fork/branch here:
https://github.com/paulirwin/lucene.net/tree/lucene_4_3_0 (note: like I
said, only core builds now, no modules/tests build, so only open the
Lucene.Net.Core.sln)

I'm sure it's riddled with bugs, but I hope this can help kickstart the
community into finishing the 4.3/4.4 port. Let me know if you have any
questions, thanks!