From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 4.0
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 13:44:46 GMT
I realized after I sent that email last night that I could do as you
described. When you've been debugging through CorruptedIndexExceptions, you
get a little bit of tunnel vision... haha

I have now fixed a few bugs and I can now do a MatchAllDocsQuery with
IndexSearcher and TopScoreDocsCollector and get hits! And .ToString()'ing
the matching documents prints the fields to the console, so it's loading in
the stored fields data correctly.

I tried doing a TermQuery and now I get a "read past EOF" exception that I
can't figure out. There's a whole bunch of buffered byte array operations
going on and I can't determine where the issue came from. I'll keep
looking, but if someone could grab my fork/branch and help me look that
would be great. Here's example index writing and then reading code (also
included is a quick port of KeywordAnalyzer):
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/6174164

Thanks!