From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 4.0
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 01:02:00 GMT
This has been ported in my fork/branch, but has not been tested. Please
test away!

Also, I got the classic QueryParser from 4.3 to compile in the new
Contrib.QueryParsers DLL, but it gets stuck in an infinite loop when using
the default field and exceptions when specifying a field in the query.
Anyone with experience with scanners/lexers should debug into this and take
a look. I have a feeling the bug is in the complex scanner code of
QueryParser or QueryParserTokenManager.