From Michael Mitiaguin <mitiagu...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Windows RT / WP8 Version
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 05:18:14 GMT
Just wondering , there seems to be a problem to keep up with Java
counterpart for full  .NET framework , plus what versions of .NET to
support in this conventional port in a future.
Is it realistic to support all these platforms with Lucene XYZ versions,
or it is a discussion for the sake of discussion ? Unless certain group
really needs to deliver something on other platform using Lucene and
provides the code very unlikely any progress will be made.