From Paul Irwin <pir...@feature23.com>
Subject Re: support
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 14:32:06 GMT
Khaindar,

I'm in the same spot as you. I'd like to help but unsure of the best place
to get started. Also, I haven't seen much activity the last few months on
this mailing list. Can anyone update as to the current status of 4.2 and/or
3.6? It doesn't look like there's been a commit to the github project in 6
months.

If any work has started on the 4.2 port, you can give me a namespace or a
few classes to port and I can work on porting them on a fork of
lucene.neton github. I assume that the workflow would be that someone
would create a
4.2 branch in github, we would then create pull requests from our forks for
that branch? Or would we work from trunk? Not sure since there was talk of
starting a port of 4.2 from scratch.

I have spent the most time understanding and extending the code of
Lucene.Net.Documents, Lucene.Net.Analysis, and Lucene.Net.Store, so I could
work on any of those areas once someone has gotten the ball rolling on a
new port (if that's what's happening).

Paul Irwin
pirwin@feature23.com