From khaindar black <blackkhain...@gmail.com>
Subject support
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 08:35:52 GMT
hiho alltogether,

i m quite new to lucene.net (using it for about 2 months), but i d like to
offer you my support, also the whole opensource stuff is quite new to me,
so here is a short intro about myself

@blackkhaindar:
- developing/managing .net projects for a couple of years
- total lucene.net rookie (only have used basic searching stuff, 2-3
analizers, index synchronization, document/field basics)
- interested in sharing knowledge
- interested in gaining knowledge
- trying out good ideas
- ...just ask to find out...

some questions:
- how is this whole stuff organized, worktime, items, bugs etc...
(communication)
- where can i see the current progress in porting the java lib to .net?
(more than the released stuff @ apache.org/projects../lucene.net....)
- what has to be done in first instance from my side, to support you guys?
- ...plenty more of them...

greetz,
blackkhaindar