From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject Lucene 4.0
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 18:38:04 GMT
Hey guys -
I know I've been MIA a little while. We have a board report due soon - I think it prudent
that we advise them that we seem to have stalled somewhat. We've got a few low hanging items
out of of jira and have been responsive on the mailing list to community questions, but I
don't think we've done anything to move forward with 4.0.
To that end - I'd like to *try* and start us back up moving forward. What is the best way
to accomplish this? If we took the java lucene 4.0 code and committed that java to our branch
and then just let people pull that down and being changing / modifying is that one way to
maybe make some forward progress?
~P