From Andy Pook <andy.p...@gmail.com>
Subject nuget package dependency on ZipLib?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:25:55 GMT
I've always just taken a file reference on lucene.net.dll
I'm starting a new project and wanted to use nuget packages for all
dependencies. So I 'nuget install lucene.net' and it also pulls SharpZipLib.

ZipLib has not been needed in lucene.net for a long time. On investigation
the nuspec in the nuget.org package does not correspond with any of the
nuspec files in the repo nor any previous version I can see in the history.

Can someone help me understand what's going on?

Thanks,
  Andy