From mherndon michael <mhern...@michaelherndon.com>
Subject Re: Long-terms plans for supporting .NET 3.5
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 18:59:39 GMT
@stephen
the documentation generator and a few other things we're problematic trying
to get installed and fell through the cracks.  Plus with a ton of projects
being used on the same slaves its hard to tell what might cause issues with
the dependencies they might have and etc. Plus it doesn't help that I was
getting burned out on devops related stuff. I need to get back to coding.

@all,
yes, I have a new e-mail and a narcissistic one at that. I'm still working
on getting the mherndon@apache.org to forward to this one.

What are the next steps to move this thing forward? Move to Git, create a
new blank branch for 4.0? decide on what features we wish to promise and
what priority? (windows phone support, etc).  I'm excited because Lucene
4.0 was what I signed up for because it has cool things like a built in
automaton.

-Michael