From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on lucene.net-site-staging
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 21:38:25 GMT
I noticed that the blog was missing from our website.  This was a result of
me trying to debug why it's happening.

For whatever reason, the staging build will successfully show our blog
entries on the site, but not when it's pushed to production.  The atom feed
that it's pulling from is correct and populated, so I'm not sure why it's
not working at this point.

Thanks,
Christopher