From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Long-terms plans for supporting .NET 3.5
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 07:34:43 GMT
Stefan, there's nothing to worry, really. Usually PRs have discussions on
them, or its really clear what they are for. Worst case, a PR has been sent
without a description or proper discussion (which we can always do on JIRA
/ mailing list / github), we deny it.

Also, the discussion is to move to using git, which is much easier to
collaborate with than with SVN, hands down. You should have exactly  the
same concerns with SVN, frankly.