From "Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)" <aye...@ayende.com>
Subject Re: Long-terms plans for supporting .NET 3.5
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 05:37:48 GMT
We have people that come and provide a single pull request, sure. But that
isn't a problem.
Even a single pull request helps. And we find that usually they come back
(I'll say that about 25% - 40% have more than a single pull request).

We had a few people drop a complete new feature on our head before, but
very few times, and usually those are good ones.
Usually we have some discussion in the mailing list before hand.