From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0.3 release documentation
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 01:24:05 GMT
I went ahead and built docs using doxygen for the 3.0.3 release and pushed
those changed to the public site. The referenced link
http://lucenenet.apache.org/docs/3.0.3/Index.html works now.

I didn't build a CHM because I'm using a Mac, and couldn't find anything
open source/*NIX friendly to build a CHM from that. Now that the HTML docs
are built, making a CHM of them should be pretty easy, if you're on
Windows. I can try to do that in the next day or two if I can find my way
to a Windows machine.

Thanks,
Troy