From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene v3.6
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 16:54:11 GMT
Don't think I've forgotten about this.  While I have no idea how git under
Apache looks like, I have a lot of comments on Lucene 3.6 (and 4.0) that I
need to discuss on this mailing list directly relating to the porting work
and the future direction of lucene.net.  I've had an email in my drafts
folder for about 3 weeks now but this time of year has been so busy I
haven't had a chance to finish it.  Soon, though, I hope.

Thanks,
Christopher