From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject Lucene v3.6
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 21:09:27 GMT
Hey Guys -  I've been quietly working in the background on administrative stuff for a while.
I really only have two things on my to-do list -  - What does git under apache look like?
I can't remember who asked this, but I know I owe digging up the answer- Lucene 3.6 - planning,
moving forward (https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/compare/5261b571...e4402c22c). Do we
just want to start picking things off and committing them? Are there other refactoring issues
we want to tackle with 3.6? We should make jira tickets and start tracking. Happy holidays
everyone! ~Prescott