From Wyatt Barnett <wyatt.barn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: github mirror not up to date
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:49:19 GMT
git != github

Git is a source control system. Github is the leading provider of said
system where it wraps up the SCM plus a number of issue tracking and social
coding tools. They are often used synonymously, but are definitely not
synonyms.

IIRC, there was some mention that ASF did support git now and had an
instance.