From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: github mirror not up to date
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 21:32:56 GMT
If you haven't watched this already, please do:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpnKHJAok8

I'm not really going to make any arguments. If you ever used git, you'll
just give the move your +1 without hesitation. If you haven't used git,
please try it for a few days, and you'll never want to go back to SVN again

Beer on me to anyone who still has arguments in favor of SVN after working
with git for a month. Hell, make it a week.

I rest my case.