From "Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]" <casper...@caspershouse.com>
Subject Re: Offer of help vis Lucere project
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 21:55:38 GMT
+1 for an ElasticSearch like service (embed able and REST enabled) would get my vote.

On Oct 1, 2012, at 5:34 PM, "Prescott Nasser" <geobmx540@hotmail.com> wrote:

> There is already an Azure directory for Lucene.Net (http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsazure/Azure-Library-for-83562538)
It would be fantastic to get that into contrib, but being by a microsoft guy, I think they
stick to MS-LPL. Maybe we could reach out to them for that?
> The team is large, I think Luke.Net is probably too small for them imo, although it would
be nice. ElasticSearch or work on sharpen porting would get my votes