From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 3.0.3 Release
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 22:06:42 GMT
I will of that tonight / tomorrow

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Christopher Currens
Sent: 10/5/2012 2:26 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 3.0.3 Release

Alright, here are the changes that I made.  I think there's enough
file changes that we'll want to do another RC, particularly on the
source package (sorry Prescott!):

-- Added licenses to all .sln files and a few .cs source files where
it was missing
-- Updated text in CHANGES.txt and README.txt**
-- Removed unnecessary files that were used to track the porting process
-- Fixed (a ridiculous amount of) problems with the XML doc comments

** For the README.txt, I updated the URLs, although right now they
might point to nothing.  The documentation urls point to
lucenenet.apache.org/docs/3.0.3, which doesn't exist yet.  I am
assuming that it will when the release passes?  I put today's date in
for CHANGES.txt I guess it can stay the same or be updated if several
days pass between now and the actual release.

Additionally, I verified that:
-- Runtime versions of each dll, that NET35 was in fact NET35, etc.
-- All DLLs were signed w/ snk

I would like to verify the nuget packages as well before they are
released.  I'm thinking that means we'll probably need another vote.
The code itself has been approved by everyone it seems (I've been
using 3.0.3 since I finished the initial port of core without any
issues), we just need to make sure the release artifacts are in the
correct format.

So, can we cut another release with the nuget packages and _finally_
kick 3.0.3 out of the door? :)

Thanks,
Christopher