From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 3.0.3 Release
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 16:14:39 GMT
Sorry, I've been meaning to get around to voting, but I didn't want to
do a blind vote without actually taking the time to look at the
packages and I have only now had the time to do so.  The code is good,
but I can't give a positive vote yet.

-1

RAT is showing several files that are missing licenses.  I'll work on
that right now and hopefully get something committed soon.  Here are a
few other things I found, relating to the root text files:

CHANGES.TXT
-- Minor, but on the first line (not yet released) should be removed
from "3.0.3 trunk (not yet released)"
-- Minor, a few lines down ArgumentOurOfRangeException should be
ArgumentOutOfRangeException

README.TXT
-- Minor, we mention Lucene.NET is compiled against .NET 4.0, we
should reword that to add in .NET 3.5 as well
-- Under documentation, we are listing the 2.9.4 docs, whose API is
significantly different from 3.0.3.  It is also using the old
incubator website
-- Under additional libraries, a url is pointing to the old incubator
svn repo and an old version (2.9.4)

What is the plan on uploading the documentation?  Changing those lines
relies on where that documentation will be hosted.

Thanks,
Christopher