From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 3.0.3 RC2
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 00:48:27 GMT
There is one problem with the spatial nuget package. The following (taken
from it's nuspec) doesn't make sense:

        <dependencies>
            <dependency id="Lucene.Net" version="3.0.3" />
            <dependency id="Spatial4n.Core" version="0.3" />
            <dependency id="Spatial4n.Core.NTS" version="0.3" />
        </dependencies>

It's either it depends on S4n.Core _or_ S4n.Core.NTS. Since Contrib.Spatial
and Contrib.Spatial.NTS are two different things, there should probably be
2 different nuspecs and 2 different nuget packages, namely Contrib.Spatial
and Contrib.Spatial.NTS. Unless the community is against, in that case I'd
recommend having just the Contrib.Spatial.NTS package.

+1 from me, since nupackaging doesn't require cutting a new release, just
changing the nuspec and generating executing nuget on them again.