From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 3.0.3 Release
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 04:53:46 GMT
My opinion may not have much weight since a) I didn't contribute to this
release and b) I didn't take time to verify this release.. but the Apache
Way is what defines our project, and the voting process is integral to
that.

That's not a very convincing vote objectively, but passing by default
should be our response to a lackluster voting response.

Since we're so far behind on delivery schedule, I say, +1 to release.

Thanks,
Troy