From Troy Howard <thowar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blog roller
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 08:28:12 GMT
IIRC the site is static, generated via SVN post-commit hook. Since the blog
list is generated at build time (not on every page load) it would only be
updated if you committed some change to the /site directory.

I think there's a script you can run to trigger that from the people.a.o
commandline, but probably the easiest way would just to commit some minor
change to the site.

That will create a staging site and you'd have to manually publish it after
it shows up on the console. Seems like there should be a way to get the
blogging system to trigger the post-commit hook as well. Might want to talk
to infra about that.

Again, not completely sure about all that since I haven't worked with the
CMS in a while.

Thanks,
Troy