From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 3.0.3 (Take 2)
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 21:37:07 GMT
If the fix you pushed is the small change to the solution and not a change to the actual code,
I'd say it's not big enough to recut. Also the empty directory is pretty low...
I'll leave the vote open a bit longer, and we can summarize the +1s and review these issues
if we think they warrant a re-cut.