From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 3.0.3 Release
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 03:36:04 GMT
So it's been more than 72 hours, we've technically had 3 +1's (myself, Itamar and Simon). then
Itamar to nit pick said -1 because of a minor solution issue (which in my opinion doesn't
require us to halt the release).

I'm not particularly confident in our voting record on this one - could anyone else chime
in on the release artifacts? Should I cut a new release?

Stefan, I know you're a bit busy but could you run ANT? (I think we are pretty safe here)

~Prescott

> From: geobmx540@hotmail.com
> To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
> Subject: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 3.0.3 Release
> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:41:13 -0700
>
> Alright, it's taken us a bit longer than we expected to get this up to vote. Thanks for
everyone who helped out. This vote will be open for roughly 72 hours.